Saturday, May 22, 2010

Inspiration From Places and Books

It's now 4:09pm and I'm at Franklin Road Library.  I came her with my partner and we played some games a most the afternoon I've been writing a lot of my current story. I do love playing games, but my genius is writing, because I'm good at it. But God gave me this gift an I'm using it to bring people back to him. God is the most important person in each of our lives, if we don't pray and learn to get closer to him and his begotten son Christ, we will never get eternal life. 


My story - Renewal of Faith is coming on strong.  Yes I have spent two days writing and I'm almost done with my second chapter. I think I have found a new insight to God's gifts he endows us with. If you let that gift go by the sidelines, you'll never understand his wonderous gifts he handed down to us via the Holy Ghost. I pray daily for my gift to lead me to him and to be able to write the sort of stories I want my children to read and enjoy.

I believe I my gifts, which make me a follower of God. If you follow God, and pray ad he'll hand you down a gift, but remember if you let your gift dwindle and not use it. It can be taken away. Pray, study the bible and praise God in all things and everything will be right with you and God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment