Tuesday, May 18, 2010

C.R.H.P. Meeting

Tonight I had a C.R.H.P. Meeting and it was at Suzie Q's. I have worked on what I wanted to do during the meeting and it went rather well. I felt the spirit leading me to say and think the way's of Christ and God. Being led by the spirit and realizing that we all have a part we fill I this time we have on earth.  My job is to be evangelistic, which means to spread the word of God to those who don't have his loving touch i their lives.  The evening was an abundance of God's love, his unconditional love, along with his guidance and strength.

I believe this picture says it all, God gave his only son to come to earth so that we may have everlasting life. To believe in God is the first thing we need to do. Then we have to pray daily and study his word, the bible.
I suggest you prayer for God to enter into your heart, soul and mind. it is said if you allow God to enter you whole mid, body and soul. He will lead you into the realms of God and you'll one day be with Christ ad God in Heaven. Also know if you ask God and Christ to be your savior, you'll be giving a choice to make. This choice is to follow God and live Christ like and want to spread the word of God. This is by showing others that you have God i your heart. Telling everyone that God saved you from your sins, plus now you have God in your soul, you have to study God's word daily, which is the Holy Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment