Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Living Hope - 1 Peter 1:3

1 Peter 1:3 - Let us give thanks to the God oand father of our Lord Jesus Christ! Because of his great mercy he gave us a new life by raising Jesus Christ from death. This fills us with a living hope,

The scripture above is a powerful one. To me this gives me hope when I'm in the darkest of my depression or just feeling like there is no way out, I read this and know God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost is with me, holding me up as I try to walk down the right path. I feel guided, loved, and cared for by God. He touches our hearts, soul and body. Letting us all know he is there, we just have to ask for him to come into our lives and lead us.

I got this scripture out of a book I've started reading today, it's called: Walking With The God Who CARES! and yes hge does care for us, he knows us even before we were conceived. He can count the hairs on our head, the many different atoms that takes tpo create us, each one is numbered by GOD. 

Believe, Trust and in God we have a new living HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment